The internal audit is one of the most important tools for driving improvement in an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS), it is vital that you have internal auditors who have the skills needed to properly review your processes and records and identify the strengths, weaknesses, and problems that are occurring in your organization.
In order to ensure this competence, it is important that you make sure your internal auditors are properly trained and experienced to do the job well. ISO 9001:2015 internal auditors training helps to provide the people conducting the internal audits in their firms to understand the process, follow the correct procedures, and lead auditing teams.
What does an effective ISO 9001:2015 auditors training should cover?
Many companies offers ISO 9001 training course including training for ISO 9001 internal auditors. These courses include information on:
- understanding the ISO 9001 quality management system standard, including the ISO 9001 requirements and structure
- using the ISO 9001 standard for auditing management systems to assess company processes against requirements
- role play of different auditing situations to enhance auditing skills
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015 auditor training?
After getting ISO 9001:2015 training, an internal auditor can be qualified internal auditor in the organization and it able to:
- Understand the structure of QMS
- Understand the processes involved in auditing
- Plan, manage, and schedule an audit program
- Develop a cost-effective and compliant audit system
- Provide value addition to the system
Global Manager Group offers an extensive range of services to help with preparation for certification, maintaining compliance and ensuring improvement. One of our services is that of ISO 9001:2015 internal audit training. With various courses available, we enable your relevant employees to develop the needed skills to conduct such audits as required.